Completed Development with Infrastructure in Place in San Pancho Mexico
Near Polo Field, San Pancho
|Approx House SF
|Approx Land SF
Only 2 lots left! $75,000 each
The structural and unique artistic amenities in Las Mariposas surpass any of those found in other small neighborhoods in San Pancho. These include:
- Distinctively designed entrance gate with lighting on pillars
- Professionally engineered stamped concrete private road and sidewalks
- Blooming planters along the sidewalks with local flowers, palm trees, drip system, and low-level lighting in place
- Well groomed lots with borders delineated by small trees
- Underground utilities, including internet, are in place to each lot
- Water and sewer located on each lot
- An Environmental Impact report was approved prior to completion of the development with no issues.
All lots are legally titled and ready for private ownership. Of the 10 original 5 lots have been sold, and there are two lovely homes in place already, with plans for a 3rd home approved.
The price of the entire development (should some forward thinking developer want to jump in and build spec. homes) is $399,000 which includes the entire project, the remaining lots ( lots 4, 8, 9, and 6 - only available through this option). The house along with lot 5 (approx. 200 meters) would bring the entire cost to $775,000.
This is, by far, the best opportunity for a developer to reap the benefits of a meticulously designed neighborhood and a lovely home.
Completed Development $399,000
Development including Casa Mariposa $775,000
Larry Luttrell and Judy Cuenca