The TOP 15 reasons to vacation in San Pancho Nayarit Mexico and show your family or group of friends the vacation of a lifetime.
1. Tranquility-One of San Pancho’s many virtues is the calm and tranquility that can be found here. Whether watching beautiful sunsets, lying poolside, or hearing the jungle sounds, in San Pancho no stresses or pressures exist. Here, it’s always time to kick back and relax!
2. Natural Beauty-San Pancho is a small and charming town graced with all of the Riviera Nayarit’s natural beauty. San Pancho offers incomparable views, marvelous sunsets, pristine white sand, and vibrant green jungle foliage.
3. Weather-San Pancho is not the type of vacation destination where all your plans might be washed out by rain. No, San Pancho boasts 343 days of sunshine a year and temperatures only varying slightly from 80 degrees!
4. Accommodations-Instead of the impersonal setting of an enormous hotel, San Pancho offers many unique and personalized vacation options. Elegant villas or tropical bungalows are just some of San Pancho’s many luxurious possibilities.
5. People-Another great characteristic of the town of San Pancho is its people. Ever-friendly and warm, San Pancho is a wonderful place to be a tourist and will even welcome you to feel part of the town.
6. Culture-Still in most ways sleepy and less-developed, San Pancho has retained much of the feeling of an authentic and traditional Mexican town. Whether it be with shops closing for siesta time, old men congregating to chat in the park, or daily pick-up soccer games at the town field, in San Pancho you can be sure to delight in all the trappings of a typical Mexican town.
7. Location-While seemingly nestled away in the jungle and at the coast’s edge, San Pancho is still quite conveniently accessible from the city of Puerto Vallarta and its international airport. And to expand on your San Pancho experience, neighboring towns are in close proximity and offer even more delights and adventures.
8. Cost-Unlike most other vacation spots and their exorbitant prices, San Pancho Mexico is entirely affordable. Dollars go a long way in Mexico, so you can enjoy San Pancho’s fantastic cuisine and eat like a king. Take some time away from the stressors of the global financial crisis, and do so without feeling guilty!
9. Safety-San Pancho is most definitely a safe place for every tourist who visits. Families, couples, or groups who are thinking about coming can be completely assured that this is a truly friendly town, where robberies or any crimes are extremely rare. Just sit back and relax!
10. Size-Another advantage to San Pancho is that it is truly a small and quaint Mexican town. Enjoy the lazy afternoons covering the town by foot, or drive with ease over the cobblestone streets. Have no worries about getting lost, and feel assured that your group or family could easily split up and find each other again. You are not in the city anymore!
11. Food-For such a small town, San Pancho still has a great selection of local and international cuisine. Whether it be a delicious taco stand on the street, or an elegant restaurant nestled high in the hills, San Pancho has something for every palate.
12. Eco-Forward-For nature lovers, San Pancho is not just a great choice because of the local landscapes, but also because of the ecological concern being cultivated by many here in the town. Witness turtle or jaguar protection, the organic gardens and nursery, or other environmentally aware projects and activities always going on in San Pancho.
13. Art Active-Also amazingly for such an apparently unremarkable fishing village, San Pancho is truly a-buzz with art activity. Local galleries hold frequent art openings, or collectives put on festivals. Come join in on the action or find some lovely pieces made by local artists to take home with you!
14. Beach-The beach in San Pancho is wonderfully white and pristine, and is never crowded. Enjoy a game of Frisbee with friends, or a run down the shore, without ever worrying about running out of space. Or merely sit out and soak up the sun!
15.Friends and Family-For all the reasons above and more, San Pancho is an ideal destination for friends and family. Whether renting a villa for a family reunion, or a honeymoon palapa for a romantic getaway, San Pancho provides the perfect backdrop for any get together or getaway!