List your San Pancho vacation rental with San Pancho Life!
Steve Cooper, Roberto’s Bungalows
I decided to advertise with SanPanchoLife.com because we had been advertising Roberto’s Bungalows with SayulitaLife.com for several years and the guarantee that he gave us was great. So when SanPanchoLife.com came to town it was a no-brainer for us. There are several benefits we get from advertising with you; we can touch base with you at anytime and knowing you are there in San Pancho if we have any questions is very reassuring. You always have a smile on your face and are willing to help immediately. We have more then made our money back while advertising with you and that takes the guessing out of the equation. My expectations of SanPancholife.com have been met with flying colors and it's been a pleasure doing business with you. We will definitely continue advertising our two family casas, Roberto's Bungalows and Bungalow Bill's with you for years to come.
Barbara Kirkwood, Casa Obelisco
We decided to advertise with SanPanchoLife.com because the success is guaranteed--if you don't book at least the amount you paid, they return your money. We've been advertising with SayulitaLife.com for a long time and it has been money well spent--so why not give this a try? So far, so good. I'd much rather pay a flat fee (especially knowing it is guaranteed) than pay a commission for every night someone stays here. Besides that, there is no one steering people toward certain rentals--the customer gets to decide based on how well you showcase your offering. I think anyone who has a rental house in San Pancho should give it a whirl. Although we had a web site, one of the things SanPanchoLife.com can do is help you construct your own personal page on their site to highlight your house. One of the benefits is that you can run a report showing exactly who came to you through SanPanchoLife.com--that way you know for sure your investment was a good one. More and more people are signing up for the weekly newsletter, La Voz de San Pancho, and the buzz is sure to generate some new business.
Ned and Patricia Modica, Casa El Izote
We are very pleased with our experiences with SanPanchoLife.....nothing but positive. We have been fortunate to receive several rental inquires through the web site which have developed into firm rental contracts. Our guests have been very pleased with the home and our little Mexican paradise here in San Pancho. Your weekly newsletter, La Voz, has been a much anticipated Friday event. The news of the town and town's people are outstanding. We have especially enjoyed the featured articles on the local businesses and updates on the street construction. Keep up the great work, SanPanchoLife.com
The Top Ten reasons to list your property with San Pancho Life
1. 100% MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE: Receive our services RISK-FREE for one whole year!
2. 100% Profit: Owners pay ZERO commissions or referral fees.
3. Free Setup: Join now and your vacation rental listing page is immediately created and published by our professional web designer free of charge.
4. Unlimited Photos: No photo limit. Publish as many photos as you wish at no extra charge. Change your photos at any time.
5. Precision Index and Searching: Your property will be indexed by price and number of bedrooms, making it easy for potential clients to locate the property. Site visitors are also able to quickly/easily search for your properties or amenities.
6. The Best: SanPanchoLife.com is San Pancho's MOST comprehensive website providing ALL available San Pancho vacation, rental, and real estate, and business information.
7. Repeat Visits: Potential clients visit SanPanchoLife.com multiple times in order to make informed rental/purchase decisions.
8. Control: Owners remain in complete control of prices, taxes, dates, discounts and availability.
9. Calendar Included: Your valuable time (or Inbox) is never wasted with conflicting date requests.
10. Support the Village of San Pancho Mexico: Your advertising dollars help San Pancho Life promote the general welfare of San Pancho as a whole.