Villa Violeta in San Pancho Mexico
Click the comment to open the photo in a new window.
Villa Violeta is best suited for 10-18 people
Open year-round except September; 3 night minimum stay for $1,300/weeknight, $1,400 weekend; $8,950.00 per week up to 10 people.
Additional guests $100 per person/per night up to 18 people.
Please inquire regarding children under the age of 8.
30% surcharge for Thanksgiving week, Christmas week and New Years week
50% is payable at the time of confirmed booking with the balance and advance due 60 days prior to arrival
Payment to be made in U.S. Dollars
Rates are subject to change without notice
Villa Violeta in San Pancho Mexico
Few places enchant the senses quite like Villa Violeta. Luxury-Seclusion-Adventure-Rejuvination. Villa Violeta: A Stunning Mexican Hideaway.
Our private boutique villa sits atop a granite recess with stunning views of the northwestern coastline on the Pacific Ocean. It is nestled amongst twenty-five private acres of soaring palms and boasts over 350 feet of beachfront on 1 acre of land. We offer quality services with a great cook who provides food and beverage shopping, prepares and serves 3 meals a day with daily housekeeping and spa services. By car or taxi, only 45 minutes from the airport in Puerto Vallarta and 20 minutes from the popular town of Sayulita.
It is the perfect destination for those who seek privacy, tranquility and tropical luxury and yet is located just 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta with its international airport, world-class dining, great shopping and nightlife. It is approx. 2 miles from the quaint, village of San Francisco, 20 minutes from the bustling surfing and fishing village of Sayulita, and a short drive to the Four Seasons Resort at Punta de Mita.
Your adventure begins from the center of San Francisco, (aka San Pancho to the locals) where you take a cobblestone road for approx. 1/2 a mile, which then turns into a sinuous jungle, dirt road, through soaring palm, banana, and arbutus trees. Another mile goes by, you look at each other and say, what the ?!#% did we get ourselves into...about then, you come upon the secret beach and realize that you have found paradise.
- Main house Palapa Suite (loft area) with private enterance with King bed, queen bed & full bed in seperate side room, 2 twin beds in seperate side room, full bath.
- Media room on the main floor level, with pull down movie screen, movie projector, top of the line sound system and an extensive DVD collection.
- Full bathroom with beautiful private outdoor shower just off the media room on the main level
- Romantic garden lounge with wonderful garden/ocean views; outdoor spa/massages
- Separate Private Casita, (Casa Nido) with stunning ocean/beach views, with king bed, full bath and outdoor shower
- Seperate Private Casita, (Casa Mirador) with stunning ocean views, sliding glass doors on all walls, with king bed, full indoor bath with sunken bathtub & a rooftop deck
- 2 story Casita, (Casa Coco) with stunning ocean/beach views; lower level with king canopy bed, clawfoot bathtub and sitting area; upper level with king bed, living room area, loft with 2 queen beds, shared outdoor private full bathroom with outdoor shower for entire Casita.
- Staff including a manager, chef, a daily housekeeper and groundskeeper
- Open marble-floored living room with 60 foot palapa, exquisite views of the beach and the open sea
- Outdoor terrace/dining area overlooking pool, storybook beach, and coastline
- Sparkling cobalt-tiled pool perched high above the beach with outdoor shower
- In-house massage, manicure and pedicure services available
- Several seagoing kayaks available for ocean expeditions
- Fishing and surfing tours; pick-up/delivery on our beach
Full-time staff including a bi-lingual concierge, private chef, housekeeper and groundskeeper.
- Chef services are included in the rental rate. Food costs are tracked and charged back to the guests plus a 30% administrative fee.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, luxury linens, 2 outdoor bars, private heated pool, private steps to the beach, 7 kayaks, snorkels/masks/fins, lifejackets, beach chairs and beach games/toys.
- Large book and game collections, movie projector with pull down 120" movie screen and PS3 blue ray player/large dvd/PS3 collection, record player with extensive vinyl collection, hammocks and numerous siesta zones.
- One of the most unique amenities at Villa Violeta is the 18 hole Disc Golf Course that was built by our contractor who is a life long disc golf enthusiast from Chico, CA who has lived in San Pancho for 25 plus years.
- Private, remote location on hillside just above secret beach with breathtaking ocean and jungle views.
Submit reservation directly to homeowner.